Friday 23 August 2013

Clinic Attire - Friday



Given that the weekend is upon us, I always get a little dressed up for clinic on Fridays. And while I am by no means a "fashionista", I do know a thing or two about how to incorporate my regular wardrobe into a clinic outfit. In my personal opinion, there is absolutely nothing wrong with dressing in any way for work as long as you look respectable.

Here are the rules I've set for myself:

- no one should be able to see your bum (even if you are bending over)
- no one should be able to see your breasts (even if you are leaning forward)
- you can show your legs and a tiny bit of thigh (as long as patients aren't offended by their occasional furriness)
- never forget your sweater (or you'll freeze to death)

I promised myself that I would never be one of those people who posts pics of themselves in the mirror with the hashtag #ootd, but personally I am running out of ideas on how else to show you my outfit.

So, here goes nothin'. Cheers to Friday!

Club Monaco navy maxi dress with white and gold belt. Bare feet. #ootd


No comments :

Post a Comment